Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hello is it me you're looking for?

Just a quick hello and an intro to the blog.

Over the past few years I've been looking at reviews and such of beauty products on blogs like these. I have finally decided to join in :)

I intend to review beauty products mainly, however as music is another of my interests, don't be shocked to find an album review or live gig review.

The reviews will aim to be fair, I am no expert, so the opinions are purely from a consumers opinion. I am abit of a hoarder, so I have plenty of products which I intend to review.

Feel free to subscribe and keep checking back.

Peace out :)
Miss Chaos

3 comments:

  1. Also feel free to send requests for reviews. If I have a product, I definatly will, however if I don't already have it, I will do my best to review the product asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught your link on Facebook. Welcome product whore.

    Comment on my site, http://sickitten.com or my FB page with your product reviews. I can only test so many products. My sponsors send me loads of samples.

    I've a 'Tips' section that includes not only product reviews but how to make your own pore strips & blackhead removers. Semi-permanent makeup is another obsession. Peruse it.

    Here's my review on the Make Up Forever Collector Palette `09

    http://sickitten.com/2010/01/18/freebies-from-sephora-heres-how.aspx

    Good luck on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks sickitten :) the homemade pore strips sounds really intresting :D

    ReplyDelete