Wednesday 16 March 2011

Desert Island Product?

Ok guys

Quick one today, what's your desert island product?

The one product you couldn't live without. It doesn't have to be one you wear daily, just something you love and can't imagine how you lived B.P (before product ;) ).

Leave comments below, and say in as few words as poss, why you can't live without it. I look forward to reading your comments :)

Mine?
This is difficult, but mine would have to be 'Me Me Me- Correct and Perfect Concealer Kit'.



This thing is perfect and if I could only have one product, this is 2 in 1, 3 if you count the mirror.

Mirror- so you can check yoself out when staring at sand has lost its fun ;)

Creamy concealer- not the best quality ever, but good enough to cover minor breakouts and lessen the extent of dark circles.

Powder- this is ace, if it was my only product I'd use this (and sometimes do use it) as a loose powder do cover oily patches on my face. Its so fine and makes your skin silky smooth to touch.

I'd just need an endless supply of it so I know it would last :)

Now leave your comments below :)


Peace

xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so hard. I would probably say lip balm.. Like the nivea one soothe and protect. As long as my lips feel great I do too ahahha. I'm following btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thats a good point, my friends call me the vaseline queen lol. Thanks for following :) (ditto)
    x

    ReplyDelete